AnyDesk Free Download
AnyDesk Free Download : is a remote desktop software which allows you to connect multiple computer network with each other, the best thing of AnyDesk is it’s size, it just a 2mb software which you don’t have to install it. You just need to run it and enjoy.
AnyDesk Download for PC connect to a computer remotely, be it from the other end of the office or halfway around the world. AnyDesk ensures secure and reliable remote desktop connections for IT professionals and on-the-go individuals alike.
Features of AnyDesk :
- Enjoy a fluent on-screen experience, with 60 fps on local networks and most internet connections.
- Near-instant responses are essential when working on a remote desktop. That’s why AnyDesk latency lies below 16 milliseconds on local networks and is therefore not perceptible.
- Perform tasks smoothly, even with bandwidths as low as 100 kB/sec. AnyDesk is the remote desktop software of choice for areas with poor internet connectivity.
- Built by us, DeskRT is an innovative codec that forms the foundation of AnyDesk. It compresses and transfers image data between computers in a way that no competing product is able to do.
- Get started with AnyDesk right away — no registration, installation or administrative privileges required. Simply download, launch and you’re good to go.
- Our servers use Erlang telecommunication technology. That means low latency, high availability and uptime guaranteed.
- Collaborate and communicate with ease, whether you’re holding online meetings and presentations or working on the same document from the side of the world.
- With its unrivaled bandwidth efficiency, AnyDesk is unfazed by data-intensive applications, such as CAD or video editing.
What’s New in AnyDesk 5.2.2 ?
– Fixed selection box tool.
– Fixed crash on click on restart button in miscellaneous settings.
– Fixed ‘Change License Key…’ button in the about panel.
– The File Manager downloaded the same file twice in some cases.
– Fixed handling of AltGr+a. This selected all text before and broke AltGr+a on polish keyboards.
– Fixed blocker for incoming connections.
– Fixed address not being shown correctly or incompletely in discovered clients.
– The Address Book accepted malformed addresses and could not delete them anymore.
– Fixed wrong address book being removed from the manage address books dialog while trying to delete a different one.
– Fixed address action ‘Drop Link’ for qualified addresses (AnyDeskID/domain/account).
– Fixed command line parsing of qualified addresses.
– Fixed broken traces.
– Fixed some tooltips.
– Minor fixes.
– Discovered clients can be searched for now by using user name, Alias, client ID, machine name and operating system.
– Improved display of search results.
– Discovery items can now be added to the Address Book using their context menu.
– Checkboxes and radio buttons can now be toggled using ‘Space’.
- Just download AnyDesk from the given links below
- Now just run it
- Enjoy 🙂
AnyDesk Download For Free
AnyDesk works across multiple platforms and operating systems: Windows, Linux, Free BSD, Mac OS, iOS and Android, plus we don’t charge extra for mobile apps.
Your security has been built into AnyDesk from day one. We use banking-standard TLS 1.2 technology to ensure your computer is protected from unauthorized access and RSA 2048 asymmetric encryption to verify every connection. Plus, our servers use Erlang telecommunication technology for maximum reliability.
AnyDesk has been designed and developed with IT professionals in mind, offering an unbeatable service for those who need fast, efficient and reliable remote access. AnyDesk is also a practical – and totally free – solution for private users.
As teams grow, their needs evolve – and so should the software they use. AnyDesk lets you start small and scale quickly, with sensible pricing for teams of all sizes.