How To Mirror Your Smartphone To PC
Today i am going to show you “How To Mirror Your Smartphone To PC”
Why mirror your screen? There are plenty of reasons. You might be a developer in the middle of coding and want to check your app without having to constantly reach for your phone. You might want to share your pictures on a big screen without uploading them. Or you might need to give a presentation quickly while the projector is connected to a PC.
What you need
- Download ApowerMirror App for Android & PC
- A USB cable to connect your phone to your PC Or Connect with PC Wifi (Same Network)
- An Android smartphone or tablet with USB debugging enabled.
How To Enable USB Debugging Mode on Android ?
- Go to Settings > About Phone
- Scroll down and tap Build Number seven times
- Go back to Settings > Developer Options (a new option you will see now)
- Scroll down and Enable USB Debugging Mode
- Confirm the action when prompted
Now Run ApowerMirror on your android phone & Tap on Mirror
Done ! Enjoy All Your Games and Apps On Big Screen