Malicious Software Removal Tool
Microsoft Malicious Software Removal Tool : is an anti-malware utility that checks computers running Windows 10 Technical Preview, Windows 8 and Windows 8.1, Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP*, Windows Server 2012 R2 and Windows Server 2012, Windows Server 2008, and Windows Server 2003 for infections by specific, prevalent malicious software – including Blaster, Sasser, and Mydoom – and helps remove malware and any other infections found.
When the detection and malware removal process is complete, the tool displays a report describing the outcome, including which, if any, malware was detected and removed.
Microsoft Malicious Software Removal Tool Features :
- Microsoft Malicious Software Removal Tool acts like a wizard and guides you through every step of the detection algorithm. In the first window you can view a list of spyware that the application is able to remove.
- The next window allows you to select the type of scan you wish to perform. The quick mode takes only a couple minutes to complete, while the full scan is more time consuming, but also more
- If you want to perform a scan on a certain folder, use the customized scan mode. When the process is complete, a detailed report is displayed, containing the detected malware, if any.
- In conclusion, Microsoft Malicious Software Removal Tool is one of the go-to solutions in case your computer gets infected. It has been and is promoted as a top malware removal utility, but don’t take their word for it until it heals your computer too. Given its overall simplicity and wizard-like GUI, this application can be easily mastered by all types of users, regardless of their experience level.
How to Crack, Activate or Register Hide Microsoft Malicious Software Removal Tool ?
- You don’t have to crack it
- Just install and scan your PC
Windows Malicious Software Removal Tool (MSRT) helps remove malicious software from computers running Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows Server 2012 R2, Windows 8, Windows Server 2012, Windows 7, or Windows Server 2008.
Microsoft generally releases MSRT monthly as part of Windows Update or as the standalone tool. Use this tool to find and remove specific prevalent threats and reverse the changes they have made (see covered threats). For comprehensive malware detection and removal, consider using Microsoft Safety Scanner.