Rufus 3.6 Build 1551 Portable : is a USB formatting utility which also can create a bootable USB drive using a bootable ISO image. This app requires admin rights. It can be especially useful in cases where: you need to create USB installation media from boot-able ISO (Windows, Linux, etc.), you need to work on a system that doesn’t have an OS installed, you need to flash a BIOS or other firmware from DOS, you want to run a low-level utility.
Rufus 3.5 Features :
- Format USB, flash card and virtual drives to FAT/FAT32/NTFS/UDF/exFAT/ReFS
- Create DOS bootable USB drives, using FreeDOS or MS-DOS
- Create BIOS or UEFI bootable drives, including UEFI bootable NTFS
- Create bootable drives from bootable ISOs (Windows, Linux, etc.)
- Create bootable drives from bootable disk images, including compressed ones
- Create Windows To Go drives
- Twice as fast as Microsoft’s USB/DVD tool or UNetbootin, on ISO -> USB creation (1)
- Perform bad blocks checks, including detection of “fake” flash drives
- Compute MD5, SHA-1 and SHA-256 checksums of the selected image
- Modern and familiar UI, with more than 35 languages natively supported
- Small footprint. No installation required.
- 100% Free Software (GPL v3)
What’s New in Rufus 3.5 Build 1497 ?
- Add a feature to download official retail Windows 8.1 or Windows 10 ISOs
- Add Windows To Go support for MCT generated Windows ISOs
- Add a notice about the ‘WppRecorder.sys’ Microsoft bug for Windows 10 1809 ISOs
- Add a notice about trying to format a drive larger than 2 TB in MBR mode
- Add a notice about Legacy boot when trying to boot UEFI-only media in Legacy mode
- Report the full PID and command line of detected blocking processes in the log
- Fix a potential silent abort when the drive is in use
- Fix ‘Quick Format’ option always being active
- Fix some unwanted file system changes occurring after an ISO had been selected
- Install Program Normally
- Done! Enjoy 🙂
Rufus 3.5 Full
Rufus 3.4 Full records all activity to a separate panel, and it can be saved to a LOG file. It carries out a formatting task rapidly and error-free, using low system resources. We have not come across any issues during our tests since the utility did not cause Windows to hang or crash. To sum it up, Rufus is a straightforward solution to formatting and creating boot-able USB drive, providing users with a series of useful features. There is also a portable edition available.
Also Download : DigiDNA iMazing Incl. Crack Download